Sean Borca: Owner of Florida Conservatory of Music Failed to Pay Teachers
Last 3 weeks ago, Sean Borca, owner and founder of the Florida Conservatory of Music declared that he was in a bind however, he would "rebuild" the studio.However, the checks he paid the teachers bounced.
After bouncing paychecks and not paying the teachers he announced to be closing the studio and outrightly told the teachers he did not have money to pay them even if he already charged all the parents for the month of June.
Currently, he will not pick up the phone, answer emails or respond at all.He even is not showing up to manage the studio.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I wanted to get tutoring services from this company. I simply typed Book Smart Tutor Reviews on Google. It appears their reviews were written by the same person...."
- "If you are thing about buying a Tutor Doctor Franchise think again! This is very poorly run Franchise with Incompetent Management Team.Before you buy you need contact as many..."
- " I have sought services from Theratorials/Urbane Academics since the beginning of Nov. and after playing cat and mouse over email finally get the owner by the name of Nzingha..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."