Last 3 weeks ago, Sean Borca, owner and founder of the Florida Conservatory of Music declared that he was in a bind however, he would "rebuild" the studio.However, the checks he paid the teachers bounced.

After bouncing paychecks and not paying the teachers he announced to be closing the studio and outrightly told the teachers he did not have money to pay them even if he already charged all the parents for the month of June.

Currently, he will not pick up the phone, answer emails or respond at all.He even is not showing up to manage the studio.

Had an Experience with Florida Conservatory of Music?

Comments

In early July this guy gave 3 checks to my son and they all bounced. I don't think he will be coming back to his place of business. His business phone in no accepting messages as its full.

Legacy Education Alliance - Be Smart and Run Away Legacy Education Alliance "I am taking my time and effort to write this review hoping that one less person could be saved from a unnecessary financial disaster. There is no free lunch. The..." Read more Institute For Integrative Nutrition - What to know before you consider enrolling - Exploited by IIN, Alumni Institute For Integrative Nutrition "1. "Free" website: They offer a free website where IIN information is at and you can personalize it but can't erase anything from it. Later on they decided to "partner"..." Read more Universal Technical Institute Automotive Program Review Universal Technical Institute "This is in regards to a specific negative review, and others like it, about Universal Technical Institute. I graduated from UTI in Houston, January 2005. Never ONCE was an associates..." Read more Curriculum Associates - Iready is full of crock Curriculum Associates "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more Promgirl - Homecoming Dresses Promgirl "The two dresses that we ordered for my daughters from Prom Girl were exactly what we were expecting after looking at the photos. the dresses came in and once we..." Read more